ClassIT is an online product making searching for and using classification information easier with state-of-the-art capabilities such as:
- A fast, flexible search engine to quickly find the products you are looking for
- Density calculators which can be used on a single package, or multiple pallets or shipping units.
- Easy navigation to see entire product groupings to ensure the proper description and class.
- Multiple browser windows allow for simultaneous viewing of different parts of the NMFC®.
- Links are provided throughout to allow for quick and easy viewing of any referenced rules, packaging specifications, or symbols.
ClassIT makes it easy to share and use information:
- A print function allows users to print each window.
- Portions of the text may be copied and pasted into other documents.
ClassIT is designed to help users by including:
- An extensive online help for using the product and information about the NMFC.
- An email function that sends your question directly to the NMFTA Classification Specialists. This special free service is only available to ClassIT subscribers.
ClassIT is an online powerhouse with state-of-the-art capabilities to help you unlock the full benefits of the NMFC. It is the most powerful and cost-effective Classification software solution available. Click here for detailed information on ClassIT® and training videos. Click here to view a product overview video.
The National Motor Freight Classification® (NMFC) is copyrighted and is protected by the laws of the United States and other countries. Publication or reproduction of the NMFC, in whole or in part, in any public forum, such as a website, or the creation of any derivative works from the NMFC, is strictly prohibited.
NOTE TO CARRIERS, FREIGHT FORWARDERS AND BROKERS – Participation subject to verification – Only carriers, freight forwarders and brokers that maintain participation in the NMFC may use the information contained therein as a reference for pricing or any other purpose. Simply purchasing or subscribing to the NMFC, NMFC DDS or ClassIT® does not allow you to use the publication and will not satisfy the legal copyright requirements for carriers, freight forwarders and brokers to participate. Should your participation lapse, we will cancel your subscription without refund. Contact NMFTA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1.800.539.5720 for more information.